banner

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Be Happy and Positive

Happiness is an emotion, just like sadness. Positive thinking is a choice just like negative thinking is. So why is it so much harder for some people to think positive happy thoughts than negative worrisome thoughts?

How are you feeling right now? Are you happy or sad? Are you angry and upset or is life going pretty good for you. Are you smiling, singing or whistling or do you feel like you want to cry and just need a hug?

I know it is easy to fall into the negative when things are not going right you. But thoughts are very powerful. So if you find yourself in a “bad” mood, why not stop yourself and think of one good thing in your life to be grateful for. Have you ever heard people saying “I am having a bad day”. Once you start to affirm you are having a “bad day”, things just seem to go from bad to worse. But when you are having a “good day”, life just seems wonderful.

When you look at what is working in your life and you are happy, the vibration or signal you are transmitting is positive. So how about just for today start your day by affirming to yourself that you are happy. A few simple affirmations can totally change how your day goes. If you look for reasons to be happy, laugh or smile, you will find them. Why not write down or think of 3 things in your life right now you are grateful for. Maybe it’s your health, your family, your dog or cat. The list is endless. Go on you can think of something, right!

So my affirmations for today are as follows…
  • I am going to be happy
  • I am going to smile and laugh
  • I am going to be thankful for all the blessings in my life
  • I am a happy person
  • My life works well for me
  • I am positive
  • I think positive thoughts
    I deserve happiness
  • I am going to count my blessings
  • This is a wonderful day

See how just reading them makes you feel that bit better. I know it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment